Tuesday, June 26, 2012

I'm Still the Girl

(A Poem for men who seem to have forgotten the needs of their women)

You don't hold the door
for me anymore
Don't keep me on the safe side
Don't you care about your future bride?


No flowers, just chocolates
That is...if I ask
No more love letters
Are these too much to ask?

Hey, I am your girl
Have you forgotten?
The one you promised to love
What the hell happened?

You kiss me and tease me
And say that you love me
But pause and think a while
What have you done for me lately?

It's I, who visits you at home
Coz you rarely go to ours
And even when you do
You don't stay for hours

Hey, I'm still the girl
You seem to forget
Makes me think twice
I'm beginning to fret

Just reminding you
I'm still the girl here
Though you are my baby
Still need you to treat me dear.

by: Lady Olivine 



No comments: