Tuesday, October 16, 2012

...in a Coma

Wow! How time flies.... Has it been over a month already since my last post??? Ugh!  I've been a bit too busy with the nitty-gritty of this so-called life. Work and all the hassles that come with it. How I wish I could afford to just sit and relax, read and write as I please... Oh well, since that is not happening in the near future, I'd just have to squeeze my blogging in whatever little free time I have.


I must also confess that those little free time I had the past month have been spent sleeping or simply doing nothing. I don't know...looks like I lapsed into a phase of laziness during those times that I didn't have to work. Does that make any sense? Well you see, when I don't work...as in work for money, I "work" on my hobbies, such as crochet, cooking, drawing, painting, reading, writing, blogging, etc... I hate, hate, hate not doing anything worthwhile. But the past month, I did very, very little of those. I just didn't feel like doing anything at all. It's like I fell into a coma, so to speak. Haha!

Oh well, I guess it's my body's way of telling me that she needed a rest. Anyway, I'm hoping to wake up soon and post something worth reading here.

Till then...:)



No comments: